This course covers core components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This 2-day instructor-led course includes, but are not limited to Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Manufacturing.
Dynamics 365 Finance enables participants to:
- Automate and modernize a global financial operations
- Monitor performance in real time, predict future outcomes and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth
- Drive strategic financial decisions with artificial intelligence (AI), unify and automate a financial processes, reduce operational expenses, and decrease global financial complexity and risk.
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing enables participants to:
- Transform manufacturing and supply chain operations
- Use predictive insights and intelligence from AI and the Internet of Things (IoT) across planning, production, inventory, warehouse and transportation management
- Maximize operational efficiency, product quality and profitability
- Innovate with intelligent manufacturing operations, modernize warehouse management, optimize production performance, maximize the life of assets and automate and streamline a supply chain.
Note: for more information, please refer to: Get started with Finance and Operations apps. In these modules, we will focus on the prerequisite content and features and functionality for Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Finance apps that are most used by end users and consultants.
A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
What You'll Learn
- How to navigate and efficiently use search, filtering and queries
- How to use operational workspaces
- Work with Business Document Management
- Work with record templates
- Integrate Power BI with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- How to personalize workspaces
- Identify when to use Power Platform in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations app.
- How to apply security roles to users
- Run and analyze security reports
- Create and use workflow for approval
- Work with Organization Hierarchy and its purposes.
- How to use personalization feature
- Use Data Management workspace
- Create and use and entity templates
- Copy configuration data between legal entities
- Import and Export data and manage data by using Office Integration
- Use Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT)
- Create User acceptance Tests (UAT) and test plans
- Create and work with Business Process Modeler (BPM)
- Understand how to use Issue search
*Request Detailed Syllabus
Related Links: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
and Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Course Number MB-300
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,395.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Dynamics 365
Register for course: MB-300
"*" indicates required fields