Administering Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (ACUIC) is a 2-day instructor-led administration course focused on the CUIC reporting solutions for Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and Customer Voice Portal (CVP) environments. CUIC is a comprehensive, end-to-end UCCE/PCCE reporting solution, designed to make the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources, easier on the customer. Although CUIC is also used in the UCCX environment, this course focuses on UCCE and PCCE environments only. As a Contact Center Express customer, you could still benefit from attending this course, provided you are aware that the course is built on an Enterprise environment. This course focuses on the daily administrative functions of a CUIC user/administrator, running and customizing reports as needed, and ensuring security and organization of the reporting environment is functional and organized. The course will also cover further maintenance/support of the CUIC environment such as A/D integration, Data Source definitions, GW/CVP/ICM configuration requirements. Most of your time in ACUIC will be spent working in the lab environment which includes a live functional UCCE/CVP environment deployed with CUIC as the reporting solution. During this class, you will wear multiple hats including: CUIC user, administrator, supervisor, agent and report customization specialist. The third day of class explores skills needed for architects and engineers. Note: If your role is a reporting user and/or basic CUIC administrator, you have the option to attend the first two days of class only. If you are responsible for advanced maintenance and management of the CUIC architecture, you’ll want to stick around for all three days. This course will include access to the neXT LIVE 365 a video library of this course (in 5-15 minute snippets). You will have instant access to this on the day you enroll, even if your class scheduled is still months out! This access is good for 1 year (neXT LIVE 365).
- 365 Days of Access to our Cisco Partners Entire Routing and Switching Video Reference Library (VRL), not just the 5-day class you sign up for (hundreds of searchable, on-demand learning bytes in 5-15-minute videos)
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Delta Sessions - What’s Not Covered in Class! (Version Upgrades, Industry Updates, Etc.)
- 365 Days of Unlimited 24x7 Access to our Cisco Partners Community - Collaborate with Instructors
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Interactive neXTpertise Sessions and other IT Resources with Instructors (featured hot topics, exam prep, etc.)
What You'll Learn
- Define how CUIC is implemented as a reporting solution in a UCCE/PCCE/CVP environment.
- Define the various interfaces to CUIC and their relevant use.
- Define CUIC “standard” datasources (CCE, CVP) as well as how to configure a custom data source.
- Demonstrate proficiency with regard to the security of users/groups/roles/permissions within CUIC.
- Demonstrate how to obtain and import reports into CUIC.
- Define other UCCE configuration settings which affect the output of data as seen from CUIC.
- Demonstrate how to install, administer, and provide user/group security for the CUIC solution.
- Define the role of Active Directory integration as it relates to CUIC Users, Supervisors and Teams.
- Demonstrate proficiency of use with regard navigation and use of the CUIC Reporting Solution for the creation of reports.
- Demonstrate proficiency with creating custom Reports
- Demonstrate proficiency with creating custom Report Definitions.
- Describe the benefit and use of various CUIC features including Dashboards, Value Lists, Collections, popouts and perma-links, just to name a few
- Course Number ACUIC
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $3,475.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Collaboration/Communications
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology Unified Contact Center; Call Studio
Register for course: ACUIC
"*" indicates required fields