In this 2-day instructor-led advanced course students will learn Captivate's higher-end functionality while improving production skills via project templates, design templates, advanced actions and scripts. You will learn to collaborate with team members via Captivate's powerful commenting features. You'll enhance your users' experience via variables that will make it seem like each eLearning lesson you produce has been customized for and is talking directly to your audience.
What You'll Learn
- Advanced Adobe Captivate concepts.
- To create highly interactive software simulation and to control the text that appears in the recording’s text captions by editing Captivates text capture templates.
- Create responsive lessons (using Fluid Boxes and Breakpoints) that automatically reflow to fit just about any kind of display including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- New features that Captivate now supports; such as, Virtual Reality with 360-degree images and videos along with interactive videos.
- Fine-tune your Captivate production skills by leveraging object styles, master slides, themes, and advanced actions.
- Engage your learners by adding variables, widgets, and learner interactions (including drag and drop) to your eLearning.
- Create object styles, apply them globally, and import and export them.
- Knock large projects down to size by learning to create branch groups.
- Create branching scenarios that allow learners to plot their own path through your course.
- Create templates.
- Ensure your eLearning can be used by people with disabilities by adding such 508-compliant features as accessibility text, keyboard shortcuts, and closed captions.
- Enable Captivates reporting features and, along the way, learn about Learning Management Systems, SCORM, SCOs, Manifests, and content packages.
- Course Number ACA2
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Collaboration/Communications
- Vendor Adobe
- Technology Captivate
Register for course: ACA2
"*" indicates required fields