This 2-day instructor-led course teaches the core Adobe Captivate 2019 skills needed to create interactive eLearning and mLearning content. You will learn how to create a soft-skills lesson from scratch. Participants learn to record and produce software demonstrations and interactive training simulations.
What You'll Learn
- How to create a soft-skills lesson from scratch.
- Record and produce software demonstrations, interactive training simulations and Video Demos.
- How to add such standard objects to a slide as text captions, images, characters, videos, Smart Shapes and more.
- Record, import, and edit audio.
- Further enhance the learner experience by adding interactivity via click boxes, buttons, text entry boxes and quizzes.
- How to import existing PowerPoint content into Captivate.
- Publish a Captivate project as SWF, PDF or HTML5 so that your content can be used on virtually any device including desktop computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets.
Register for this course
- Course Number ACA1
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Collaboration/Communications
- Vendor Adobe
- Technology Captivate
Register for course: ACA1
"*" indicates required fields