Modern software development efforts are more sophisticated and faster paced than ever before. Development teams use ever-changing methodologies and tools to deliver software more rapidly. Microsoft Azure DevOps (formally VSTS/TFS) is Microsoft’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system and helps teams of all sizes formalize and standardize their development practices.
This 5-day instructor-led course provides Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Team Leads with the essential skills needed to manage a software development project using Microsoft Azure DevOps. This course specifically teaches participants how to implement Agile/Scrum methodologies using Azure DevOps. Students will learn about the Scrum ceremonies and how Azure DevOps supports your team. This course will guide participants through the software development lifecycle. From project initiation to product delivery, to reviews and retrospectives students will learn how Azure DevOps can improve your team's processes and productivity.
This course is designed for those that need to learn how to better coordinate a team’s efforts using Azure DevOps works for the entire team. Job roles include (but are not limited to): Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Development Team Leads..
What You'll Learn
- Navigate the Azure DevOps portal
- Organize work using Epics, Features, Product Backlog Items and Tasks
- Customize the Kanban board
- Create and execute queries
- Create and design dashboards
- Coordinate development efforts in a multi-team environment
- Connect Visual Studio to a Team Project
- Check in code
- Associate work items with code
- Configure Team Project security
- Course Number ADOPM
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $3,495.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Agile/Scrum
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
Register for course: ADOPM
"*" indicates required fields