Modern software development efforts are more sophisticated and faster paced than ever before. Development teams are delivering software faster than ever before. Software testers need help keeping up. Microsoft Azure DevOps (formally VSTS/TFS) is Microsoft’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system and helps teams of all sizes formalize and standardize their development and testing practices.
This 3-day instructor-led course is for software testers who need understand how to use Azure DevOps to manage and drive their testing efforts. Participants will learn how to use the features of the Test Plans hub of Azure DevOps and will specifically learn how to design test cases, raise bugs and use the Test & Feedback extension to execute tests and perform exploratory tests. Students will also learn about best practices and methodologies, including using shared parameters and shared steps to create test cases. Note: attendees should be familiar with general practices and theories of software testing.
This course is for those that perform the role of tester within their team. The course will also benefit developers that desire a better understanding of software testing.
What You'll Learn
- Navigate the Azure DevOps portal
- Create and manage test plans and test suites
- Create, Manage, and assign test configurations to test cases
- Create high quality, maintainable test cases
- Execute tests using the web-based test runner
- Create actionable, high quality bug reports
- Verify resolved bugs and manage the bug lifecycle
- Conduct exploratory testing using the Test & Feedback extension
- Manage test plans over multiple iterations and releases
- Create a dashboard to show test status and progress
- Course Number ADOTI
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $2,095.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
Register for course: ADOTI
"*" indicates required fields