Learn about establishing your Blockchain consensus security. This 3-day instructor-led course covers all known aspects of Blockchain security that exist in the Blockchain environment today and provides a detailed overview of all Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more.
This course is designed for experienced security experts, programmers, developers, and architects who want a comprehensive deep dive in securing your Blockchain environment.
What You'll Learn
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques
- Course Number B7946
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $1,895.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Mobility
- Vendor Blockchain