This 2-day instructor-led course is an introductory course designed to provide students with a basic understanding of the benefits, functions and impact a business analyst has within an organization. The course discusses the business analysis process as it is applied throughout a project as well as the pre-project activities that comprise strategy analysis. Students learn how a business analyst supports the project throughout the solution development life cycle, from defining business needs and solution scope to validating that requirements have been met in the testing phase and ensuring the solution continues to provide value after implementation. Note: this course is suitable for both novices and experienced people who need to have a clear and systematic approach to Business Analysis.
Designed for individuals new to the business analyst role or those who supervise and/or work with business analysts.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the role of the business analyst
- Discuss industry standards/resources for obtaining more information about business analysis
- Acquire a solid understanding of the various tasks/activities that comprises business analysis
- Recognize the pre and post-project business analysis activities
- Learn how to plan, elicit, analyze, model and test requirements
- Course Number BA01
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,195.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)