*Special 5-day (4.5-hr; 12p-4:30p) delivery format option!
Learn exactly what is needed to pass the PMI-PBA exam on your first try and add this BA credential to profile. Today more than ever the world is moving towards project-based work. The jobs of business analysts and solution builders are intermingled with project environments and management of projects. PMI has recognized the need to educate and certify the role of the business analyst as viewed through the lens of the project. With the introduction of the PBA credential, PMI is formalizing the importance of BA work in the project management world. They have highlighted specific knowledge areas, skills and published materials which describe the value of business analysis to projects and built the new PMI-PBA certification around them. This 5-day; 4.5-hour (12p-4:30p) training course walks participants through how PMI has constructed the certification, what material is covered on the exam, and why it matters to your job. Note: unlike a PMI PBA Bootcamp exam prep class, this Business Analysis training course provides knowledge transfer and practical real-word application content that will help Business Analysts, Project Managers and IT System Analysis perform better and create solutions that will bring value to their organization whether or not the seek a BA Certification. Credential seekers will gain a solid understanding of business analyst best-practices within the exam context and will receive study guides and practice exercises to assist with exam prep.
New and practicing Business and Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers or Team Leaders, IT Managers/Directors, Systems Analysts, Architects or Designers Quality Managers and Managers tasked with strategic decisions or wanting to enhance their business analysis skills.
What You'll Learn
- Increase your odds of passing the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® the first time
- Advance your career opportunities and career path options in the business analysis profession
- Shorten study time by streamlining the recommended exam resources
- Run through simulated practice exams for the Business Analysis: Process Groups, Knowledge Areas, Processes, and Competencies
- Learn the essential areas necessary to pass the exam
- Master the 6 Business Analysis Process Groups and 6 Business Analysis Knowledge Areas that constitute the exam
- Conquer the 35 Business Analysis Processes
- Grasp the tasks for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and verifying requirements
- Become proficient with business analysis terminology
- Create a personalized test-taking strategy based on your strengths and opportunities
- Course Number PMI-PBA
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $2,295.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
Register for course: PMI-PBA
"*" indicates required fields