The Certified Associate in Project Management Exam Preparation course is designed for the aspiring candidates of the said exam. This 4-day instructor-led course covers the exam topics in detail and enables participants to prepare for the exam. This CAPM® certification course is offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)® as a foundation level training. This certification can assist learners in kick-starting their career in the field of project management. The course contents are based on the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition. Note: most of the aspiring project management professionals have heard about the PMP certification by (PMI)®. However, CAPM® is an equally beneficial certification designed for entry-level candidates. The course helps the students to learn the concepts that will be tested in the CAPM® certification exam.
This course is for people who have on the job experience doing project management activities and running projects, regardless of their job title. It is for those who wish to become certified project managers, or those that want to build or reinforce a foundation in project management. This course is ideal for a person who wants to grow and formalize their project management skills on an industry neutral, global standard, the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc. 2017. (This course is ideal for a leader or manager wanting to take their career and salary to the next level in earning the globally recognized CAPM® credential. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)®, and PMBOK® Guide are all registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Obtain an understanding of how project management affects business.
- Create a charter, identify stakeholders and create a project management plan.
- Create a schedule, create a budget, create a risk register, and create various management plans.
- They will also be able to analyze project risks, address project related procurement, execute the plan and monitor and control it as needed.
- They will know how to close the project, including project and contract closeout.
- Course Number CAPM
- Course Length 4 days
- Course Fee $2,375.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor Project Management Institute (PMI)
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|01/16/2023||CAPM||Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM); 6th Edition||4 days||VLT||Register|
Register for course: CAPM
"*" indicates required fields