This Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Exam Preparation is a 4-day instructor-led intermediate/advanced course designed to provide participants with a clear understanding of the concepts covered within the CBAP® and CCBA® exams. The course provides valuable tips and techniques to help students prepare, study and assess their personal readiness.
Participants will work through instructor-led discussions on each of the six Knowledge Areas covered by A Guide to the Business Analysis Body Of KnowledgeTM (BABOK® Guide) version 3 and will be provided opportunities to answer simulated questions to gain skill and familiarity with applying personal knowledge to answer sample questions. Participants will review a number of business analysis techniques and personal skill competencies to understand how best to prepare for questions covering such topics. Each of the five business analysis perspectives presented in the BABOK® Guide will be reviewed to support students in answering exam questions in these areas. Note: participants of this course should have at least two years of business analysis experience with an interest in pursuing a business analysis certification from International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) or interest in obtaining information about the exam, exam process and the content covered.
Designed for individuals interested in obtaining information about the CBAP® and CCBA® exam process especially potential exam candidates interested in pursuing business analysis certification from IIBA® in the next 3 to 6 months.
What You'll Learn
After completing this course, participants will be better prepared to develop their study plan and will have identified knowledge gaps so study efforts can be directed toward their most critical areas. Students will also gain a solid understanding of key business analysis vocabulary to support this work.
- Review the 6 Knowledge Areas of the BABOK® Guide and discuss the business analysis tasks performed in each.
- Understand the relationships between the business analysis processes and how each defines an important aspect of the business analysis discipline.
- Review key terms, business analysis techniques, and competencies important to business analysis.
- Discuss the 5 business analysis Perspectives presented in BABOK® Guide, v3.
- Complete simulated exam questions to assess personal readiness for taking the exam.
- Obtain key tips and techniques for effectively preparing for and successfully completing the CBAP® or CCBA® exam.
- Course Number DA-100
- Course Length 4 days
- Course Fee $2,275.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)