The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge - either because of implementation or governance. Yes, governance of security, related to your cloud vendor is a huge challenge. However many global standards have been developed that provide a great baseline for cloud security along with governance. Note: it is recommended participants have a minimum one-year experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge as well as general understanding of cloud architectures and experience with general security. This course will also include:
~Electronic & Physical Workbook
~Exam Prep Questions
This course is intended for Virtualization Administrators, Cloud Administrators, CIOs, Virtualization and Cloud Auditors, Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers and anyone that needs a general understanding of security in the Cloud. Those seeking the CCSO Certification.
- To fully understand Cloud Security from a real-world viewpoint
- To receive the hands-on experience needed to implement
Cloud Security with practical implementations
- To comprehend the industry security standards for both exam knowledge and implementation
- To have a general working knowledge of what to audit in a cloud architecture.
- To know hands-on methods of auditing a cloud environment from the best practices viewpoint.
- To understand how compliance is viewed and dealt with in the cloud.
- To gain the knowledge needed to pass the exam
- Course Number C)CSO
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $3,995.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Mile2
Register for course: C)CSO
"*" indicates required fields