DNACPF is a 3-day instructor-led course that will enable participants to become familiar with programmable infrastructure concepts and integrations that support Cisco SD-Access, DNA Center, and the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series switch programming. In this course students will learn about production solutions that run on or interact with IOS-XE on the Catalyst 9000 switches. Note: learners must have familiarity with Catalyst 9k Switches and with DNA Center and SD-Access before attending this course.
The primary audience for this course is are the Network Operations team with SD-Access solution, Network admin staff that deal with Software Defined Networking...Network Administrators, Network Architects and Network Engineers.
What You'll Learn
- Describe what is SDN and Network Programmability
- Describe use cases and examples of Catalyst 9000 programmability
- Learn about Python and how it automates the Catalyst 9000
- Understand object-oriented programming
- Understand SD-Access
- Discuss how to apply Cisco Software-Defined Access programmatically
- Understand the Use Cases and Problems Solved with SDN programmability
- Explain an overview of OpenFlow and Network Controllers
- Explain an overview of Human Interaction DevOps-Style
*Request Detailed Syllabus
*Special EMER and APAC session times also available! Just Ask!
- Course Number DNACPF
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $3,295.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Networking, Hybrid Network Connectivity
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology Digital Network Architecture (DNA Center)
Register for course: DNACPF
"*" indicates required fields