This course covers new technology features of Cisco SD-WAN such as zero-touch provisioning, secure network bring-up, configuration using feature templates, configuration of Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) and policies for network traffic management. This 2-day instructor-led course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. Participants will learn how to create, manage and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. Students will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network. The cloud-delivered overlay WAN architecture facilitates a digital and cloud transformation for enterprises. Cisco SD-WAN significantly reduces WAN costs and time to deploy new services. With Cisco SD-WAN, users can build a robust security architecture that’s crucial for hybrid networks and provides a strong policy framework.
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Enterprise Network System Installers, System Integrators, System and Network Administrators, and Solutions Designers.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.
- Course Number SDWFND
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,995.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Networking, Hybrid Network Connectivity
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology SD-WAN
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|06/12/2023||SDWFND||Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)||2 days||vILT||Register|
|08/07/2023||SDWFND||Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)||2 days||vILT||Register|
Register for course: SDWFND
"*" indicates required fields