In this 2-day instructor-led course is designed for experienced IT professionals, students will learn to build and combine App Layers to optimize management of app and desktop images and to implement Workspace Environment Management to improve log-on times, centralize user settings management and optimize the performance of machines. Participants will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions and features in your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 site. Note: also see related CWS-313 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration as a great "bundle" option to review.
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
What You'll Learn
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption.
- How to migrate to Workspace Environment Management
- App Layering skills to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic and user layers
- Course Number CWS-314
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $2,000.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Citrix
- Technology Virtual Apps and Desktops
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|10/13/2022||CWS-314||Citrix App Layering and WEM Administration (CWS-314)||2 days||VLT||Register|
|11/17/2022||CWS-314||Citrix App Layering and WEM Administration (CWS-314)||2 days||VLT||Register|
Register for course: CWS-314
"*" indicates required fields