Learn how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-location environments with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors and HDX. In this 5-day instructor-led course participants gain more value out of your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x investment through the use of Workspace Environment Management, Provisioning Services, Application Layering and advanced features. Students leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multizone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX. Students will gain the skills to improve logon times, user personalization, and resource performance through Workspace Environment Management. Also, learn to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers. End the course by learning to install, configure and manage Provisioning Services in accordance with leading practices. Note: this course helps prepare students for the related exam (1Y0-311 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Advanced Administration) and earn your Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization (CCP-V) certification.
Developed for experienced IT Professionals working with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects responsible for the end user workspace, provisioning services environment, and overall health and performance of the solution.
What You'll Learn
- Understand Zones in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x and how to account for user and desktop locations and optimal connection and registration
- How to build and manage App Layers to minimize image sprawl with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x
- Understand and configure HDX channels and protocols for improved performance delivering multimedia and data over network connections
- Course Number CWS-315
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $5,000.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Citrix
- Technology Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
Register for course: CWS-315
"*" indicates required fields