Learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health and how to solve issues more effectively in the advanced troubleshooting section. In this 3-day instructor-led course is designed for experienced IT professionals that builds on the foundational implementation and management skills introducing scalability, redundancy and security configurations. Participants will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health and how to solve issues more effectively in the advanced troubleshooting section. Students will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-location environments with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors and HDX. Note: also see related CWS-220 Citrix Workspace Environment Management Deployment and Administration as a great "bundle" option to review.
What You'll Learn
- How to implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7.
- Security considerations and configurations for Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 site including multi-site management using zones.
- Course Number CWS-313
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $3,000.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Citrix
- Technology Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|10/16/2023||CWS-313||Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration (CWS-313)||3 days||vILT||Register|
|11/06/2023||CWS-313||Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration (CWS-313)||3 days||vILT||Register|
Register for course: CWS-313
"*" indicates required fields