Prepare for the CompTIA A+ certification while learning real-world skills! CompTIA’s A+ certification is the industry standard for validating the foundational skills needed by today’s computer support technicians and is included in the approved list of certifications to meet DoD Directive 8570.1 requirements. This international vendor-neutral certification requires that you pass two exams: CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam 220-1101 and Practical Application Exam 220-1102. This 5-day instructor-led course will focus on CompTIA A+ certification exam preparation. Participants gain the needed knowledge of basic computer hardware and operating systems. We cover the essential principles of installing, building, upgrading, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, optimizing and preventative maintenance on desktop and laptop computers. We will also learn the elements of customer service and communication skills necessary to work with clients. Instructor-led practice exams and quizzes help reinforce course concepts and exam readiness. Note: Our A+ Prep Course courseware has received CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC) approval. The CompTIA CAQC symbol assures you that all test objectives are covered in the training material.
This course also includes:
- A+ study review guide
- A+ pre- and post-assessment test questions
- Comprehension exercises and study digest
- Vouchers (2) for A+ exams
- Custom labs for hands-on learning
This CompTIA Training Course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This CompTIA A+ course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-1101 Certification Exam and the CompTIA 220-1102 Certification Exam.
What You'll Learn
- Prepare for the latest A+ certification exams
- Support basic IT infrastructure, including endpoint management, advanced device connectivity troubleshooting, and basic networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware, including components, connectors and peripherals
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals, including detecting and removing malware, addressing privacy concerns, physical security and device hardening
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and the use of scripting in IT support
*Request Detailed Syllabus
~Epic LIVE! on-demand delivery option also available!
>Request other class dates, times or options for CompTIA A+
*Separate 5-day course option also available for each of the Core 1; 220-1101, and Core 2; 220-1102 exam requirements! Just Ask!
- Course Number APCERT-BC
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $3,195.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Boot Camp
- Vendor CompTIA
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|12/04/2023||APCERT-BC||CompTIA A+ Certification Prep Boot Camp (220-1101, 220-1102)||5 days||vILT||Register|
Register for course: APCERT-BC
"*" indicates required fields