CVP Development and Scripting – Part 1 (CVPDS-1) is part of the Cisco UCCE with CVP suite of Contact Centre training. This 5-day instructor-led course teaches each participant to use the features of Call Studio to build self-service IVR applications as well as run and maintain them on the CVP VXML Server and to interface with UCCE/ICM scripts. Students have ample practice writing applications, using OAMP for putting applications into production on the classroom VXML Server and troubleshooting through log files analysis.
Application Developers, Programmers, Technical Support, Project Managers and any Cisco support personnel involved in UCCE/CVP or CVP Stand-alone deployments.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to the Java API, its capabilities and limitations
- Practice creating every different Java component to extend Studio (see below)
- Introduction to Voice Elements and their complexity
- This course is applicable for any version of CVP and Studio
- Course Number CVPDS-1
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $4,895.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Programmability/DevNet/IoT
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology Unified Contact Center; Call Studio
Register for course: CVPDS-1
"*" indicates required fields