Learn about using Ethereum to develop your public Blockchain solution. This 3-day instructor-led course is designed for those seeking an in-depth understanding and development experience with the Ethereum Blockchain platform. Participants gain an overview of Ethereum, smart contracts and the development language; Solidity. Students write smart contracts and build applications that interact with them. Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows you to design decentralized applications for countless applications will be discussed. Hands-on programming lab sessions will develop and advance the learner's skills in Ethereum development.
This Ethereum Development course is designed for those seeking an in-depth understanding and development experience of the Ethereum Blockchain platform. Students will participate in approximately 50% programming lab time providing practical experience, enhancing their knowledge and existing skill set.
What You'll Learn
- An excellent overall understanding of the Ethereum architecture and Solidity language
- All functional components (including smart contracts) required to develop an Ethereum Blockchain
- The understanding of how to instantiate an Ethereum application on the network
- An in-depth understanding of how transactions are created and implemented on an Ethereum network
- Course Number B7945
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $1,895.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Boot Camp
- Vendor Blockchain