This 1-day instructor-led course uses lectures, demos and hands-on labs to give participants an overview of Google Cloud products and services to allow learners to realize the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies. Note: students should have familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics/machine learning is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud. Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud. Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
What You'll Learn
Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services. Interact with Google Cloud services.
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine and Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable and Firestore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
- Course Number AGAF
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $675.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Architecture and Design
- Vendor Google
- Technology Linux/Unix