Gain the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure and operate a small to medium-sized Cisco network. In this 5-day instructor-led CCNA course participants learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network. Students learn how to configure network components, such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also provides a foundation in network programmability, automation and software-defined networking. This course helps prepare students take the 200-301 Cisco© Certified Network Associate (CCNA©) exam. By passing this one exam, learners would earn CCNA certification! Note: this course features:
- RemoteLive Online Platform - a supercharged platform that allows learners to truly participate from anywhere and see everything!
- Replay Class Recordings - available for playback 6 months after your class!
- Bonus Material! Cisco's Self-Study sections taught in class! No homework!
The new CCNA course and certification now prepares associate-level IT professionals with a foundation for a broad spectrum of IT careers. This course is recommended for those pursuing their Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification, which is the starting point for all Cisco network infrastructure certifications. It’s ideal for entry-level networking engineers, administrators and technicians who support, operate and install Cisco networks.
What You'll Learn
- Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Introducing LANs
- Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
- Starting a Switch
- Introducing the TCP/IP Internet Layer, IPv4 Addressing, and Subnets
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Introducing Basic IPv6
- Configuring Static Routing
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing OSPF
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Explaining Basics of ACL
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing System Monitoring
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Securing Administrative Access
- Implementing Device Hardening
**Bonus Material: Cisco's Self-Study sections taught in class! No homework!
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Introducing QoS
- Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
*Request Detailed Syllabus
Related Links: Cisco Certified Networking Associate
>Request other class dates, times or options for CCNA *also offered with shorter 9a-5p or 10a-8p session times!
- Course Number CCNA
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $3,995.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor Cisco