This 2-day instructor-led IIS 10 Administration course teaches the procedures and best practices of web server administration for Microsoft's Internet Information Server (IIS) version 10 for Windows Server 2016. Note: this course is designed for IIS 8.0, 8.5 or 10.0. Features that are only available in 8.5 or 10.0 are identified as such.
What You'll Learn
- Learn to plan for and perform an IIS installation.
- Understand IIS architecture and configuration.
- Perform common IIS administration tasks using IIS Manager, AppCmd, and PowerShell.
- Learn the techniques and best practices for IIS security and monitoring.
- Gain an understanding of how to deploy, configure, and securely host web-based applications.
- Course Number IISv10
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,175.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Networking, Hybrid Network Connectivity
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Exchange
Register for course: IISv10
"*" indicates required fields