Learn the features and capabilities of Cisco's next-generation Nexus switch. This 3-day instructor-led course will show you how to implement, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco NX-OS mode. Through expert instruction and extensive hands-on learning, you will learn how to deploy capabilities including Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), high availability features, Intelligent Traffic Director, troubleshooting tools and techniques, NX-OS programmability features and open interface technologies. The course also provides an introduction to Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) for management.
Data Center Engineers, Data Center Architects, Network Designers, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers and Technical Solutions Architects.
What You'll Learn
- Deploy and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in NX-OS mode to support performance, resiliency, scalability and enhanced operations for data centers
- Use programmability features to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches, helping your IT organization meet high-priority business needs, save time and reduce errors due to manual processes
- Gain knowledge and skills through a unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise-grade Cisco learning technologies, data center equipment and software
- Succeed in today’s demanding data center operations roles
- Course Number DCINX9K
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $2,575.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Center
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology Unified Fabric (Nexus)
Register for course: DCINX9K
"*" indicates required fields