Agile project management is growing in popularity as a method for delivering value quickly. This 1-day instructor-led course presents the tenets of Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework as a primary example to demonstrate the Agile approaches, their benefits and challenges. Note: to ensure success, participants will need a basic understanding of how projects are executed in the business environment, and an interest in Agile methodologies.
This course is intended for business professionals in a variety of roles who want to learn about Agile methodologies as a prelude to Agile adoption or migration, and for those who work on projects that require more flexibility and adaptability than traditional project management approaches.
What You'll Learn
- Identify basic concepts, core values, principles, and methodologies of Agile
- Address the myths, challenges and benefits of Agile
- Define the Scrum methodology of Agile
- Execute sprint ceremonies using Scrum tools and techniques
- Course Number APMM1
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $495.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Agile/Scrum
- Vendor Vendor-Neutral
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
Register for course: APMM1
"*" indicates required fields