If you know HTML, you may now need CSS skills to create well-designed web pages! This 3-day instructor-led course will provide a solid understanding of how CSS works and will be able to put it to practice right away. Modern browsers have terrific support for all commonly used CSS features, which means that it is no longer necessary to teach the types of CSS tricks and hacks that had to be used in the past to make pages look the same across browsers. This CSS course provides a thorough introduction to CSS as it is used in web design today. Note: This course has been updated to use the latest CSS methods.
What You'll Learn
- Learn the benefits of CSS.
- Learn to avoid using deprecated HTML tags and attributes.
- Learn CSS syntax.
- Learn to use <div> and <span> tags appropriately.
- Learn all the common CSS properties and their values.
- Learn to use CSS resets and normalizers.
- Learn best practices for choosing units of measurement.
- Learn how to select CSS fonts and to download and use new fonts.
- Learn about color and opacity and to create backgrounds.
- Learn to work with borders, margin, and padding (the box model).
- Learn to style tables with CSS.
- Learn to use positioning.
- Learn to use transforms and transitions rotate, scale and skew elements and create animations.
- Learn about flex, grid, and multi-column layouts.
- Learn to style lists and create drop-down and fly-out navigation menus.
- Learn to use media queries to style pages for different device sizes and media
*Request Detailed Syllabus
~On-Demand delivery options also available!
Register for this course
- Course Number CSS1
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $1,295.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Web Design
- Technology HTML/CSS/Sass
Register for course: CSS1
"*" indicates required fields