This 2-day instructor-led course will help participants understand the value proposition and technical aspects of microservices. You will learn about the pros and cons of breaking up the monolithic type of applications prevalent in the enterprise space and converting them into microservices-based solutions. Detailed analysis of some of the common patterns and motivation for using them in microservices architecture is also provided.
IT Architects, Software Designers and Developers.
What You'll Learn
- Breaking Up Monoliths – Pros and Cons
- What is a "Microservice"?
- Microservices Architecture Defined
- Containerization Systems for Microservices
- Commonly Used Patterns
- API Management
- Designing and Implementing Microservices
- Microservices Integration
- Working with Data in Microservices
- Robust Microservices
Register for this course
- Course Number W2755
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,395.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Architecture and Design
- Technology Microservices Framework; Node, React, Spring, WebRTC ...
Register for course: W2755
"*" indicates required fields