Cisco's introduction to SD-Access and DNA Center - SDAINT. This 2-day instructor-led DNA Center and SD-Access course offers Cisco’s next-generation programmable digital network to help automate common network access security features and streamline the redundant, complex configuration required to allow different groups of users access to the network infrastructure. This network security training course allows allows network administrators to quickly allow differentiated access for end users on the network while allowing the network to react automatically to day zero and other types of attacks. Participants should have a basic understanding of Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching, of Software Defined Networks and have experience with Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and CLI. Note: this course offers a great "bundle" option with SDAISE Software Defined Access and ISE Integration Policy Deployment and Enforcement.
What You'll Learn
- Know and understand Cisco’s SD-Access concepts, features, benefits, terminology and the way this approach innovates common administrative tasks on today’s networks.
- Differentiate and explain each of the building blocks of SD-Access Solution
- Explain the concept of “Fabric” and the different node types that conform it (Fabric Edge Nodes, Control Plane Nodes, Border Nodes)
- Describe the role of LISP in Control Plane and VXLAN in Data Plane for SD-Access Solution
- Understand the role of DNA Center as solution orchestrator and Intelligent GUI
- Be familiar with workflow approach in DNA Center and its 4 Steps: Design, Policy, Provision and Assurance
*Request Detailed Syllabus
*Special EMER and APAC session times also available! Just Ask!
- Course Number SDAINT
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $2,395.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Center
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology SD-WAN
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|06/19/2023||SDAINT||Introduction to SD-Access and DNA Center (SDAINT)||2 days||vILT||Register|
|10/02/2023||SDAINT||Introduction to SD-Access and DNA Center (SDAINT)||2 days||vILT||Register|
Register for course: SDAINT
"*" indicates required fields