Learn MySQL for report writing as a backend to a database and writing SQL queries! This 2-day instructor-led MySQL course is designed for students new to writing SQL queries using MySQL. The SQL learned in this course is standard to all modern databases, but MySQL will be used in class and syntax and functionality specific to MySQL will be pointed out. You will also learn some of the ways MySQL's variant of SQL differs from other databases.
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
What You'll Learn
- Understand how MySQL works
- Learn to use SQL to output reports with MySQL
- Learn to write queries getting data from multiple tables.
- Course Number SQL-MI
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $875.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Management and Analytics
- Technology MySQL