Learn Oracle for creating or editing SQL reports! This 2-day instructor-led Oracle course is designed for students new to writing SQL queries with Oracle. The SQL learned in this course is standard to all modern databases, but Oracle will be used in class and syntax and functionality specific to Oracle will be pointed out. You will also learn some of the ways Oracle's variant of SQL differs from other databases.
The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
What You'll Learn
- Understand how Oracle works
- Learn to use Oracle to output reports
- Learn to write queries getting data from multiple tables.
- Course Number SQL-OI
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $875.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Intelligence
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology SQL Server