This 1-day instructor-led workshop provides a high level overview of IT Service Management and IT Service Management Best Practices based on ITIL®. Participants will learn the principles, core elements and benefits of the Service Lifecycle approach.
This course is recommended for IT Professionals, IT Support Staff, Application, Project and Business Managers, Any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT Services.
What You'll Learn
- Gain a basic understanding of the main processes, relationships, benefits and challenges of ITIL®
- Gain insight into the holistic Service Lifecycle approach that forms the core of ITIL®
- Understand how these processes contribute to making an IT organization manageable
- Course Number ITILA
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Technology ITIL & COBIT
Register for course: ITILA
"*" indicates required fields