ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support and improve services and create value for their customers. In this 1-day instructor-led course, participants will learn the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization. Note: to ensure success in this course, some level of work experience in IT service support or IT service delivery is highly recommended.
This course is designed for anyone who would like a bird’s eye view of IT Service Management, its principles and practices and how it will help you deliver better value to your customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management of organizations who work closely with IT to support business requirements..
What You'll Learn
- Define ITIL and its key concepts.
- Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
- Analyze the ITIL practices and guiding principles.
- Identify the components and functions of the ITIL SVS.
- Course Number ITILA
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Project, Service and Governance Management
- Technology ITIL & COBIT
Register for course: ITILA
"*" indicates required fields