This 3-day instructor-led course highlights the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments, including the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation and Automatic Testing.
ITIL 4 is a framework for quality IT service management (ITSM) through proven best practice, providing practical and flexible guidance to support organizations on its journey to digital transformation while empowering IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in the wider business strategy. This course has been created to help IT service management practitioners working in organizations that are becoming more digitally enabled. Participants should be familiar with traditional IT service management concepts, and want to be able to discuss digital with more confidence, to develop practical competences and to be a valued contributor in the digital domain. Note: those interested in this next step on the ITIL journey must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. Additionally, the associated certification exam voucher is included with this course.
General IT Management, IT Finance Manager, Capacity Manager, Availability Manager, Service Level Manager, Business Continuity Manager, Service Portfolio Manager and Supplier Relationship Manager.
What You'll Learn
- Help get customers jobs done - helping customers become who they seek to become
- Keep raising the bar - taking things to a significantly higher level
- Trust and be trusted - as professional knowledge workers in a healthy workplace
- Accept ambiguity and uncertainty - not scared of not knowing an answer
- Commit to continual learning - all as part of your daily work
The scope of the course is the primary activities in the digital value chain. In other words, what you do and which resources you use across the lifecycle of digital products, in order to:
- Make the right digital investments
- Realize and deliver digital products and services quickly
- Provide digital products and services that are highly resilient to disruption
- Ensure that the service consumer realizes value from the digital products and services
- Assure conformance of activities with governance, risk and compliance requirements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Course Number ITILHVIT
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $2,295.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Technology ITIL & COBIT