Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this 3-day instructor-led course participants will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Sites and OneDrive to enable modern content services that transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive within an organization. It also covers sharing, security and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365. Students will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. Discussions on how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed and governed across Microsoft 365. Note: participants should have have knowledge and skills of the following topics prior to attending this course:
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
This course is designed for those who deploy and manage Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive in their organizations. Students in this course are interested in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
What You'll Learn
- Configure SharePoint Sites.
- Manage sites storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Configure user profile properties.
- Manage audiences.
- Use the App Catalog to manage custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms.
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
- Course Number MS-040
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $1,775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Active Directory
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|03/29/2021||MS-040||Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365 (MS-040)||3 days||VLT||Register|
|05/10/2021||MS-040||Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365 (MS-040)||3 days||VLT||Register|