This 4-day instructor-led course introduces Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and the Netflix OSS suite as a way of deploying highly resilient and scalable RESTful services and web applications.
Rapid advancements in cloud-based software delivery and virtualization have caused many developers to question the wisdom of a “Big Server” approach to deploying web applications. Spring Boot is a technology stack that builds on the popular Spring Framework to allow Spring-based applications as stand-alone jar files that host their own web servers. This approach works nicely with deployment automation and rapid scaling. Cloud-based, highly-distributed applications face additional challenges in supporting a dynamic environment – especially around configuration, service discovery, service resilience and monitoring. Spring Cloud embraces and extends the popular suite of open source cloud tools published by Netflix (Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, etc).
What You'll Learn
- Create Spring Boot projects
- Use databases and JPA in Spring Boot
- Create RESTful services with Spring Boot
- Deploy services that use Netflix Eureka, Hystrix and Ribbon to create resilient and scalable services
- Course Number W2607
- Course Length 4 days
- Course Fee $2,275.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Architecture and Design
- Technology Microservices Framework; Node, React, Spring, WebRTC ...