Special Training Event - featuring Johan Arwidmark & Kent Agerlund; Two of the foremost Microsoft MVPs!
In this 5-day instructor-led course participants engage in a detailed walk-through to install, configure and administer ConfigMgr (SCCM) and Intune. Two of the foremost Microsoft MVPs, deliver this Masterclass which is organized in collaboration with Mirolus and CTGlobal. Learners will find this training unique in several important ways: It has been developed by two of the best ConfigMgr and Intune experts in the world. It is based on real-life systems management and more than 40 total years of collective knowledge! It is always performed on the latest version of Windows clients, Windows servers, and Windows systems management components.
Over 60 percent of the time students spend in this live training is dedicated to hands-on labs and exercises, all of which are based on actual real-life scenarios and realistic methods tested and verified to work in real-world production environments. The best part of this course will be gaining access to all the sample files and sample scripts used during training. Participants are also provided a proven solution that will build up a complete lab environment upon completing the training. Note: basic understanding of networking fundamentals such as TCPIP and DNS. Knowledge of Active Directory and Windows operating systems. Scripting experience (PowerShell) and having worked with ConfigMgr are helpful but not required.
This LIVE Online Training (VLT) includes:
- Daily live lectures (with plenty of time for Q&A)
- A community of individuals with the same goals
- A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
- The chance to ask Johan Arwidmark and Kent Agerlund questions directly in a live training environment
What You'll Learn
- Master ConfigMgr (SCCM) and Intune
- Effectively implement lab environment solutions
- Establish maintenance and operations management of your clients
- Achieve application lifecycle management and software updates management for your organization
- Learn advanced OSD customizations
…and so much more!
- Course Number SCCM600
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $3,495.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Desktop Virtualization
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Power Platform; BI/Apps/Automate
Register for course: SCCM600
"*" indicates required fields