This 1-day instructor-led course introduces working with shared documents in the familiar Office 365 online apps—Word, PowerPoint®, and Excel®—as an alternative to installing the Microsoft® Office desktop applications. This course also introduces several productivity apps including Yammer™, Planner, and Delve® that can be used in combination by teams (in Teams) for communication and collaboration. Note: To ensure success participants will need to be familiar with the Windows operating system and a web browser. Additionally, students also need competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook for sending email and interacting with calendar events, and should be familiar with at least one of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel).
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.
What You'll Learn
- Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office Online apps, SharePoint, OneDrive® for Business, and Delve.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Yammer and Planner apps.
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
- Collaborate using Teams.
- Configure Teams.
- Course Number M91094
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $295.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Cloud
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Excel
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
Register for course: M91094
"*" indicates required fields