Develop the skills to flourish in the critical areas of Microsoft Azure and prepare for exam AZ-104. This 4-day instructor-led course teaches participants how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities and monitor your solution. Note: This course helps prepare IT professionals for the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification by passing exam AZ-104. Before taking this course participants should:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
What You'll Learn
- Implement access management with Azure users, groups and role-based access control.
- Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
- Query and analyze Log Analytics data.
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources.
- Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.
- Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing and content scenarios.
- Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files and structured storage.
- Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup and Azure File Sync.
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network and the Import and Export service.
- Explain virtual machine usage cases, storage options, pricing, operating systems, networking capabilities and general planning considerations.
- Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell or using ARM Templates.
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machine networking and storage options.
- Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability and custom scripts extensions.
- Backup, restore and monitor virtual machines.
- Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing and network routing options.
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types and resolution methods.
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging and network troubleshooting.
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection and integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles and devices.
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy.
- Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager and Azure Application Gateway.
- Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator’s assigned tasks.
- Use Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in.
- Course Number AZ-104
- Course Length 4 days
- Course Fee $2,375.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Active Directory
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|03/16/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|03/23/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|03/29/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|04/06/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|04/12/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|04/27/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|05/03/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|05/11/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|05/24/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|
|06/22/2021||AZ-104||Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)||4 days||VLT||Register|