*Travel Upgrade: ONLY $1,000 will include airfare/lodging/transportation/meals-breakfast & lunch and onsite Pearson VUE Test Center!) - SARASOTA!
NEW! This 6-day instructor-led certification boot bamp focuses on actual job task teaching students how to advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable and reliable solutions. While attending this camp participants will take two exams (AZ-303 & AZ-304) to achieve the Microsoft Certified Expert Azure Solutions Architect certification. This hands on, instructor led live camp focuses on the real world responsibilities of an Azure Solutions Architect covering the information needed for the certification exams which are administered while attending. Note: this boot camp is taught using Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). Additional hours are required each evening for self-study of materials & practice exams. All boot camps also include:
- Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC) and materials (practice exams/test simulators)
- Microsoft Study Labs and Simulations
- (2) Official Exams - plus (1) retake voucher (per exam if needed)
What You'll Learn
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities.
- Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- How to recommend solutions to minimize costs.
- How to recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication.
- How to recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect.
- How to recommend a solution for using Azure Policy.
- How to recommend a solution that includes KeyVault.
- How to recommend a solution that includes Azure AD Managed Identities.
- How to recommend a storage access solution.
- How to design and Azure Site Recovery solution.
- How to recommend a solution for autoscaling.
- How to recommend a solution for containers.
- How to recommend a solution for network security.
- How to recommend a solution for migrating applications and VMs.
- How to recommend a solution for migration of databases
- Course Number MCE.AA
- Course Length 6 days
- Course Fee $4,495.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Active Directory
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|03/08/2021||MCE.AA||Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Boot Camp; AZ-303, AZ-304||6 days||VLT||Register|
|04/12/2021||MCE.AA||Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Boot Camp; AZ-303, AZ-304||6 days||VLT||Register|