This 1-day instructor-led course delivers an product showcase for Microsoft Flow from start to finish in an engaging and practical way. Flow is a diverse product, turning business processes into automated, consistent and visual workflows. Flow is designed to interweave the various products in Office 365 as well as connect to other on-premises and web-based solutions. This course will give you the confidence to select the right actions and workflow logic for your business workflows.
The intended audience for this course would be those who have been using Office 365 for some time and are now looking at optimizing their existing business processes and designing new ones.
What You'll Learn
- Understand when to use Flow.
- Describe the components of Flow and their correct use.
- How to create and edit Flows.
- Benefits of Flow.
- Integration with Flow
- Course Number M55268
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $575.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure