This 2-day instructor-led course will teach the learner how to use Access 2016 to manage their data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter and sort data. A relational database application such as Microsoft Office Access 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone), or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. Most job roles today involve some form of data management. In the case of data workers, it may be their primary job task. For some, such as research scientists and accountants, data management may be a strong component of the job. And for others, such as sales clerks or those in the skilled trades, data management may consist of an incidental job responsibility, for example, time reporting or recording a sale. Virtually everyone is affected in some way by the need to manage data.
This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2016, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
What You'll Learn
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
- Course Number M91045
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $575.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Management and Analytics
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Access