In this 1-day instructor-led Publisher course participants learn to perform basic tasks in Microsoft Publisher including how to add content, format and manage text, work with graphics and how to prepare a publication for sharing and printing. Microsoft® Office Publisher is a desktop publishing software application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provide a great way to start a new publication. Publisher offers a large selection of building blocks that can be dragged into your documents helping you to create page elements such as calendars, newsletter sidebars and borders. Publisher integrates online sharing and mail merge features which are handy when you need to send publications to a list of customers and it's possible to export publications as HTML web pages or PDF documents. With a user-friendly interface, Publisher makes it easy to create and edit publications.
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Office Publisher to create, lay out, edit and share publications.
What You'll Learn
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
- Course Number M91073
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $295.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Collaboration/Communications
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Publisher
Register for course: M91073
"*" indicates required fields