SharePoint is a complex platform. This 1-day instructor-led course will give students a solid understanding of the platform that will enable them to work more efficiently & effectively. Students will learn how to use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store and share information & documents.
This course is designed for Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft® Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint Team Site.
What You'll Learn
- Interact with SharePoint Team Sites.
- Work with documents, content, and libraries.
- Interact in SharePoint. Work with Lists.
- Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office.
- Course Number MS16-SU
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $395.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Collaboration/Communications
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology SharePoint; SharePoint Designer