In this 3-day instructor-led course participants gain the skills to implement, monitor, troubleshoot and remediate network infrastructure, applications and devices using Cisco DNA Center Assurance tools and techniques.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course:
- CCNP Level Routing
- Understanding of Identity Services Engine
- Practical network and LAN or WAN management experience.
What You'll Learn
- Explain the role of Cisco DNA Center Assurance, its key features, use cases, and how it supports intent-based networking
- Configure Cisco DNA Center Assurance to collect network telemetry data and monitor the network devices, clients, and applications
- Interpret health scores of network devices, clients, and applications and plan remediation actions
- Use Cisco DNA Center Assurance to explore common troubleshooting issues of client onboarding and application QoS concerns
*Request Detailed Syllabus
*Special EMER and APAC session times also available! Just Ask!
Register for this course
- Course Number DNACAM
- Course Length 3 days
- Course Fee $3,195.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Networking, Hybrid Network Connectivity
- Vendor Cisco
- Technology Digital Network Architecture (DNA Center)
Register for course: DNACAM
"*" indicates required fields