Learn to retrieve and manage data in a MySQL database. In this 2-day instructor-led MySQL course participants learn to query a MySQL database using Database Manipulation Language (DML) statements. Note: this course is also available in combination with the MySQL Administration course in a "bundled" format. The MySQL Development course can be somewhat intense for someone with less experience. For a more gentle introduction to writing MySQL queries, consider our Introduction to SQL Training using MySQL course.
What You'll Learn
- Create views to reuse SELECT statements
- Learn data retrieval using SELECT statement.
- Troubleshoot typical warnings and errors.
- Change or add data.
- Understand MySQL data validation.
- Delete data from tables.
- Generate aggregated query data using various criteria.
- Connect data from multiple table rows using various types of JOIN constructs.
- Use several different types of sub-queries.
- Extensive coverage of MySQL Functions and expressions.
- Use expressions in SQL statements for more functional and flexible retrieval.
- Learn to export and import data.
Register for this course
- Course Number MSQLD
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $1,150.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Management and Analytics
- Technology MySQL
Register for course: MSQLD
"*" indicates required fields