Develop the skills you need to become a successful information security practitioner! This 2-day instructor-led course is designed for individuals within an organization who are directly involved in the planning, design, creation, implementation, and or improvement of a cybersecurity program that will follow the principles of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. Although some aspects of the course are technical, this course also includes risk management, business controls and other topics that would be of value to staff outside of the traditional technical audience. Note: participants should have already taken the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF-F) Foundation course or have significant experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
This course is suited for individuals working with and overseeing the technology, including CIOs, IT Directors and Managers, IT Security personnel and IT staff.
What You'll Learn
This course will focus on designing and implementing (or improving) a cybersecurity program to minimize risks and protect critical assets based on the NIST CSF. This course will also provide a detailed analysis of various technical and business controls, including the Center for Internet Security 18 Critical Security Controls, the ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System, and the ISO 27002: 2013 Code of Practice.
- Components of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Risk Management in the NIST CSF and NIST RMF
- Real World Attacks
- Defense in Depth and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Assessing Cybersecurity in the Subcategories
- Creating a Written Information Security Program (WISP)
- Practitioner’s Deep Dive into Creating or Improving a Cybersecurity Program
- Continuous Cybersecurity Improvement
- Course Number NCSF-P
- Course Length 2 days
- Course Fee $2,295.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Certification
- Vendor NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
|Date||Course ID||Course Name||Duration||Delivery Format||Registration|
|02/07/2023||NCSF-P||NIST Cybersecurity Framework – Practitioner (NCSF-P)||2 days||VLT||Register|
|03/14/2023||NCSF-P||NIST Cybersecurity Framework – Practitioner (NCSF-P)||2 days||VLT||Register|
Register for course: NCSF-P
"*" indicates required fields