In this 5-day instructor-led PL/SQL course, students who already know standard SQL will learn to use PL/SQL to write sophisticated queries against an Oracle database. The standard SQL that Oracle uses is very similar to the SQL used by all other major databases, however PL/SQL is specific to Oracle. Whereas SQL is mostly a declarative language, PL/SQL is a procedural language with variables, conditions, loops, subprograms, stored procedures and functions. You will learn about all of these and more in this PL/SQL course!
What You'll Learn
- Understand the PL/SQL Development Environment.
- Basics of the PL/SQL language.
- How to declare and work with variables.
- How to use conditionals and loops in PL/SQL.
- How to handle and create user-defined exceptions.
- How to use SQL within PL/SQL.
- Nested blocks and variable scope.
- How to create Subprograms, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- How to work with Packages, Triggers and Cursors.
- How to use Oracle Supplied Packages.
- Course Number ODB1
- Course Length 5 days
- Course Fee $2,775.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Management and Analytics
- Vendor Oracle