This 4-day instructor-led course is designed for participants new to writing SQL queries with Oracle. The SQL covered in this course is necessary for students who wish to go on to study PL/SQL. While most of the SQL learned in this course is standard to all modern databases, the course focuses specifically on Oracle's implementation. The course is full of exercises so students get a lot of practice writing SQL queries to solidify the skills learned in class.
What You'll Learn
- Understand how Oracle works
- How tables are structured and how data is stored.
- How to use Oracle to output reports.
- How to use SQL functions.
- How to group data to get aggregate values.
- How to write joins and subqueries to get data from multiple tables.
- How to use SET operators.
- How to do conditional processing with CASE.
- How to write INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements.
- How to create views.
- Course Number OSQL
- Course Length 4 days
- Course Fee $2,275.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Data Management and Analytics
- Vendor Oracle