Increase your impact to effectively manage organizational change initiatives! This 1-day instructor-led course emphasizes the strategy and impacts of change management, the change process and obstacles (and resolutions) to changes.
Most organizations today are in a constant state of flux as they respond to the fast-moving external business environment, local and global economies, and technological advancement. This means that workplace processes, systems, and strategies must continuously change and evolve for an organization to remain competitive. The Change Management Training is a live instructor-led course that emphasizes the change process and obstacles to changes. This course also covers managing and adapting to change, coping with uncertainty, and moving forward. Organizational shifts can have either a positive or negative experience for those involved – depending on how effectively employees are led through the process. Leaders play a vital role in seeing that employees understand the benefits and new opportunities brought about by change. The Change Management Training Course successfully requires thoughtful planning and innovative options. Leaders should assess the situation carefully and adjust their plan based on their workers’ needs. If change is handled correctly, everyone will be on board with it!
Managers in all industries who are responsible for choosing and implementing an organizational and divisional strategy that will produce optimal results.
What You'll Learn
This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing reactions to their change by:
- Clearly define the change and align it to business goals
- Determine impacts and those affected
- Develop a communication strategy
- Implement a support structure
- Measure the change process
- Handle obstacles to change
- Manage change through encouraging creativity, developing commitment, and communication
- Adapt to change
- Cope with uncertainty and move forward
- Course Number OCM
- Course Length 1 day
- Course Fee $695.00
- Delivery Format vILT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Business Analysis, Process and Requirements
- Vendor Project Management Institute (PMI)
Need a different date? This course is also offered on these dates
Register for course: OCM
"*" indicates required fields