In this 4-day instructor-led course, participants who are experienced in SAP solutions learn how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. Students of this course will learn through concepts, scenarios, procedures and hands-on labs how to best plan and implement migration and operation of an SAP solution on Azure. Participants will also receive guidance on subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities and monitoring your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators who migrate and manage SAP solutions on Azure. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
What You'll Learn
- Migrate and SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver to Azure
- Leverage Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and Resource Manager
- Use intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering and VNet-to-VNet connections
- Work with Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Azure AD Connect
- Course Number AZ-120
- Course Length 4 days
- Course Fee $2,395.00
- Delivery Format VLT (Instructor Led; Virtual LIVE Online; Remote Training)
- Course Topic Active Directory/Authentication/Identity Access
- Vendor Microsoft
- Technology Azure
Register for course: AZ-120
"*" indicates required fields